The latest in monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in performance too. These devices not only discern smoke, they are also able to perceive rising temperatures. When they are set off, your monitoring professionals are promptly alerted. They can even be configured to deliver notifications straight to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Columbia?
When an emergency occurs, you will have enough to do just making sure your family members are secure. Having a backup at the ready that will instantly verify the alarm and reach out to emergency responders in your place is simply a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Columbia:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your integrated home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals immediately
- You are contacted to confirm the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services right away
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the contacting of emergency personnel, take place quickly. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the premises, first responders are most likely already answering the call. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Increased chance of quicker response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can take place without warning. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a furry friend is able to push it over. While this scenario may appear improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Columbia, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be secured at all times, irrespective of where you are. Design your modern smart home now by calling (803) 921-0946 or completing the following form.