You’ve done your research and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Columbia home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents tied directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.